I am a Spanish postdoc starting my 5th year Postdoc period on a J-1 VISA (my Postdoc period will be done by Sept-2018, although my VISA expires on year 2020). I want to apply for the Green Card in this year and want to know what are the requirements that I need to be successful in the application.
I will be working at Cedars Sinai, in LA. So I want to know which contacts/goals/needs I have to accomplish in order to get the GC with more probabilities of having it accepted.
Which packages of the purchase List on your website should I get?
One Response to J-1
- Green card and Masters student
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Green card for F1 visa
- How do I pay application fee from Canada
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?