I am a Spanish postdoc starting my 5th year Postdoc period on a J-1 VISA (my Postdoc period will be done by Sept-2018, although my VISA expires on year 2020). I want to apply for the Green Card in this year and want to know what are the requirements that I need to be successful in the application.
I will be working at Cedars Sinai, in LA. So I want to know which contacts/goals/needs I have to accomplish in order to get the GC with more probabilities of having it accepted.
Which packages of the purchase List on your website should I get?
One Response to J-1
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- EB1 Petition approval
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- December Visa Bulletin
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Advance Parole and Travel