I am a Spanish postdoc starting my 5th year Postdoc period on a J-1 VISA (my Postdoc period will be done by Sept-2018, although my VISA expires on year 2020). I want to apply for the Green Card in this year and want to know what are the requirements that I need to be successful in the application.
I will be working at Cedars Sinai, in LA. So I want to know which contacts/goals/needs I have to accomplish in order to get the GC with more probabilities of having it accepted.
Which packages of the purchase List on your website should I get?
One Response to J-1
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Publications and EB1a
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Green card and PHD
- EB1A Approval Chances
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire