I am a Spanish postdoc starting my 5th year Postdoc period on a J-1 VISA (my Postdoc period will be done by Sept-2018, although my VISA expires on year 2020). I want to apply for the Green Card in this year and want to know what are the requirements that I need to be successful in the application.
I will be working at Cedars Sinai, in LA. So I want to know which contacts/goals/needs I have to accomplish in order to get the GC with more probabilities of having it accepted.
Which packages of the purchase List on your website should I get?
One Response to J-1
- Profile review for EB1
- General question
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- What services does this site offer?
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?