I am a Spanish postdoc starting my 5th year Postdoc period on a J-1 VISA (my Postdoc period will be done by Sept-2018, although my VISA expires on year 2020). I want to apply for the Green Card in this year and want to know what are the requirements that I need to be successful in the application.
I will be working at Cedars Sinai, in LA. So I want to know which contacts/goals/needs I have to accomplish in order to get the GC with more probabilities of having it accepted.
Which packages of the purchase List on your website should I get?
One Response to J-1
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- OPT after green card application
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Assistant Profesor
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- NIW success
- Phd for green card
- Publications and eligibility
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department