I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- EB1A for a PhD student
- STEM OPT
- Journal publications and green card application
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- J1 and Green card application
- EB1 with NIW ?