I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?
- Need a guidance on which path EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Publications and green card self-petition
- adjustment of status and I-765
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- EB1A Eligibility
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa