I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- Russian Green card applicant
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- F1 and green card
- EB1A petitioned by employer