I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Area of PhD research and green card
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Postdoctoral Associate
- EB1A with single evidence
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending