I have a PhD in medical statistics and MBA from UK. I have 2 articles published (both, not first author, given that I work in applied statistics, this is very common), but nearly 100 citations over the past 8 years.
Worked as a researcher for over 3 years (1 year 7 months for a university as Research Fellow and 2 years in an industry) in UK on applied statistics. Currently in US on L1A visa. Working with Rutgers as a research associate and can get very good recommendations from them.
What is the likelihood of getting EB1A approved?
One Response to PhD
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Phd and work visa
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Birth Certificate
- NIW or EB1A
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card