Am I eligible for Eb1A
hi, I did my master in biotechnology in USA and published 4 papers with 52 citations. currently I am pursuing doctoral in occupational therapy (medical field). And my current status is on F1. I read the requirement on eb1a on uscis website. I have received several awards and mentored my peer buddy . let me know if you need more details of my work . I can email my resume .
note : 1) my master degree and doctoral degree are two different fields. 2) I am planning to do research on Thai chi which is related to my doctoral program . I will be graduating on aug 2018.
Please do provide your inputs so that I can prepare to fulfill eb1a requirements.
question: since I have achieved all my publications with my masters degree , and if I continue to work as research associate in future , and if I continue to publish more paper with my master’s degree ? am I eligible to apply with eb1a OR I can start working on Thai chi research which is related to my doctoral degree Program and publish papers on it. Currently I am in dilemma , not sure in which direction do I need to consider to apply in eb1A?
Your inputs will be greatly appreciated!!
thanks for your help.
One Response to Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Joining PhD and Green card question