Am I eligible for Eb1A
hi, I did my master in biotechnology in USA and published 4 papers with 52 citations. currently I am pursuing doctoral in occupational therapy (medical field). And my current status is on F1. I read the requirement on eb1a on uscis website. I have received several awards and mentored my peer buddy . let me know if you need more details of my work . I can email my resume .
note : 1) my master degree and doctoral degree are two different fields. 2) I am planning to do research on Thai chi which is related to my doctoral program . I will be graduating on aug 2018.
Please do provide your inputs so that I can prepare to fulfill eb1a requirements.
question: since I have achieved all my publications with my masters degree , and if I continue to work as research associate in future , and if I continue to publish more paper with my master’s degree ? am I eligible to apply with eb1a OR I can start working on Thai chi research which is related to my doctoral degree Program and publish papers on it. Currently I am in dilemma , not sure in which direction do I need to consider to apply in eb1A?
Your inputs will be greatly appreciated!!
thanks for your help.
One Response to Am I eligible for Eb1A
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Can I self sponsor?
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- F1 OPT to GC
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?