I am planning to apply for a green card and I talked to couple of lawyers they said its going to cost around $10K to file EB1A and NIW. I am currently on OPT stem extension until NOV 2018 and I want to start the process as soon as possible. Can you please send me a self kit which I can refer in order to file NIW application and whether OPT STEM affects the application process? I can ask OSU to file an H1B for few years but I at least want to get started with my NIW application.
I can even send you my CV so that you can take a look and advise me on which process to follow.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
One Response to STEM OPT
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Which criteria to use for EB2-NIW while preparing the petition
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Petitioner from India
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student