I am planning to apply for a green card and I talked to couple of lawyers they said its going to cost around $10K to file EB1A and NIW. I am currently on OPT stem extension until NOV 2018 and I want to start the process as soon as possible. Can you please send me a self kit which I can refer in order to file NIW application and whether OPT STEM affects the application process? I can ask OSU to file an H1B for few years but I at least want to get started with my NIW application.
I can even send you my CV so that you can take a look and advise me on which process to follow.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
One Response to STEM OPT
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Green card and Masters student
- Post-doc applying for green card from Canada
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Packet information for dependents
- PhD in production engineering
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- EB1a Chances
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole