I am planning to apply for a green card and I talked to couple of lawyers they said its going to cost around $10K to file EB1A and NIW. I am currently on OPT stem extension until NOV 2018 and I want to start the process as soon as possible. Can you please send me a self kit which I can refer in order to file NIW application and whether OPT STEM affects the application process? I can ask OSU to file an H1B for few years but I at least want to get started with my NIW application.
I can even send you my CV so that you can take a look and advise me on which process to follow.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.
One Response to STEM OPT
- NIW Package
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Publications and green card self-petition
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- J1 Visa and NIW
- February visa bulletin
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01
- Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Should all recommendation letters focus on the same topic?
- Applying for a Green Card as a student