Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
Thank you very much for the information you have provided in the website. Is a PhD candidate with prestigious postdoc fellowships (Alexander von Humboldt & Marie Curie) and around 25 publications eligible to apply for the EB1A category.
One Response to Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- EB1A for a PhD student
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- Phd on H1b and 140
- Regarding applying for EB1A/NIW outside USA
- Visa Bulletin for December 2012