Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
I’m an incoming Ph.D student in Computer Science at New York University (starting Fall 2017), and was wondering how I might go about applying for a US Green Card as a Ph.D student, say in 2-3 years from now. I already have 1 publication at a top-tier journal, and completed/will complete internships at Google & Facebook. I’m willing to pay for a consultation fee if required. Many thanks in advance!
One Response to Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- F1 trying to self-petition
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- When is the best time to apply?