Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
I’m an incoming Ph.D student in Computer Science at New York University (starting Fall 2017), and was wondering how I might go about applying for a US Green Card as a Ph.D student, say in 2-3 years from now. I already have 1 publication at a top-tier journal, and completed/will complete internships at Google & Facebook. I’m willing to pay for a consultation fee if required. Many thanks in advance!
One Response to Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Post doc on H1B
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- EB1A not current for Indians anymore?
- Divorce - EB2 NIW Holder
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Research Assistant Professor