Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
I’m an incoming Ph.D student in Computer Science at New York University (starting Fall 2017), and was wondering how I might go about applying for a US Green Card as a Ph.D student, say in 2-3 years from now. I already have 1 publication at a top-tier journal, and completed/will complete internships at Google & Facebook. I’m willing to pay for a consultation fee if required. Many thanks in advance!
One Response to Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- EB1A RFE
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Professor on a J1
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- Green card and PHD