Query about EB2-NIW
My name is Sumit, I am currently a postdoc fellow on F1-OPT extension with valid visa(no need to renew my visa). I have a quick question that if I apply for EB2-NIW and plan to visit India, will I be stopped at the Immigration desk when I come back, as my F1-OPT is non-immigrant intention but EB2-NIW is immigration intended (simply, will there be issues at the immigration)?
Thanks a lot in advance for helping hands
One Response to Query about EB2-NIW
- Packet information for dependents
- Phd on H1b and 140
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW