Query about EB2-NIW
My name is Sumit, I am currently a postdoc fellow on F1-OPT extension with valid visa(no need to renew my visa). I have a quick question that if I apply for EB2-NIW and plan to visit India, will I be stopped at the Immigration desk when I come back, as my F1-OPT is non-immigrant intention but EB2-NIW is immigration intended (simply, will there be issues at the immigration)?
Thanks a lot in advance for helping hands
One Response to Query about EB2-NIW
- EB2 NIW or EB1A
- Field of study and Phd
- February visa bulletin
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- PHD student
- PhD in Physics from US, can I apply for a green card from abroad?
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application