Question about EB1A
I am Italian and an Instructor in the USA. I have been working in the USA for 6 years. I won an award that allows me to have my own fundings and my own lab. If I understand correctly, I can apply directly for a EB1A. Is it correct?
Thank you very much!
One Response to Question about EB1A
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Which category do I fit in?
- Area of PhD research and green card
- How important is review work and citations
- Question on second GC petition
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings