Question about EB1A
I am Italian and an Instructor in the USA. I have been working in the USA for 6 years. I won an award that allows me to have my own fundings and my own lab. If I understand correctly, I can apply directly for a EB1A. Is it correct?
Thank you very much!
One Response to Question about EB1A
- Question: Can I apply?
- EB1a Chances
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package