Question about EB1A
I am Italian and an Instructor in the USA. I have been working in the USA for 6 years. I won an award that allows me to have my own fundings and my own lab. If I understand correctly, I can apply directly for a EB1A. Is it correct?
Thank you very much!
One Response to Question about EB1A
- Green card and PHD
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- eligible phd's for green card
- Starting a company on F1
- Self petition eligibility
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application