Question about EB1A
I am Italian and an Instructor in the USA. I have been working in the USA for 6 years. I won an award that allows me to have my own fundings and my own lab. If I understand correctly, I can apply directly for a EB1A. Is it correct?
Thank you very much!
One Response to Question about EB1A
- Required number of publications
- How important are first author papers in comparison to say second or third author papers?
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- Green card procedure for J1 visa
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Applying from outside the USA