Question about EB1A
I am Italian and an Instructor in the USA. I have been working in the USA for 6 years. I won an award that allows me to have my own fundings and my own lab. If I understand correctly, I can apply directly for a EB1A. Is it correct?
Thank you very much!
One Response to Question about EB1A
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Citations and Green card application
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Work in USA without any sponsorship and Green card processing time in EB2 category
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- EB1 Petition approval
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A