Graduate Research Assistant
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science from the University of Virginia on May 2016. I started my PhD in Information Science on August 2016 in University of Texas at Austin. I have 17 publications including 2 journals all those are peer reviewed. Right now I am in my PhD first year second semester. My google scholar citation count 76 where independent citation count is 61. Should I apply for EB2-NIW now? My problem is that I am currently in F-1 visa and if the I-140 get rejected I cannot leave USA until I finish my PhD. Please let me know my chances.
One Response to Graduate Research Assistant
- Green card for master’s students
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- PHD student
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- How important is review work and citations
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- Can J2 stay if J1 I140 is approved however not yet I 485 is granted and J visa expires within a month from receiving I 140 approval?
- General enquiry on Green Card application process