Graduate Research Assistant
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science from the University of Virginia on May 2016. I started my PhD in Information Science on August 2016 in University of Texas at Austin. I have 17 publications including 2 journals all those are peer reviewed. Right now I am in my PhD first year second semester. My google scholar citation count 76 where independent citation count is 61. Should I apply for EB2-NIW now? My problem is that I am currently in F-1 visa and if the I-140 get rejected I cannot leave USA until I finish my PhD. Please let me know my chances.
One Response to Graduate Research Assistant
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- Russian Green card applicant
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Applying for Green card while studying
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- Green card and PHD