Graduate Research Assistant
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science from the University of Virginia on May 2016. I started my PhD in Information Science on August 2016 in University of Texas at Austin. I have 17 publications including 2 journals all those are peer reviewed. Right now I am in my PhD first year second semester. My google scholar citation count 76 where independent citation count is 61. Should I apply for EB2-NIW now? My problem is that I am currently in F-1 visa and if the I-140 get rejected I cannot leave USA until I finish my PhD. Please let me know my chances.
One Response to Graduate Research Assistant
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- PhD with CPT
- DIY packet
- Which category do I fit in?
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Self-petition with only few publications