Graduate Research Assistant
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science from the University of Virginia on May 2016. I started my PhD in Information Science on August 2016 in University of Texas at Austin. I have 17 publications including 2 journals all those are peer reviewed. Right now I am in my PhD first year second semester. My google scholar citation count 76 where independent citation count is 61. Should I apply for EB2-NIW now? My problem is that I am currently in F-1 visa and if the I-140 get rejected I cannot leave USA until I finish my PhD. Please let me know my chances.
One Response to Graduate Research Assistant
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Researchgate - is it important
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- PhD student would like to apply in EB2 NIW