Graduate Research Assistant
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science from the University of Virginia on May 2016. I started my PhD in Information Science on August 2016 in University of Texas at Austin. I have 17 publications including 2 journals all those are peer reviewed. Right now I am in my PhD first year second semester. My google scholar citation count 76 where independent citation count is 61. Should I apply for EB2-NIW now? My problem is that I am currently in F-1 visa and if the I-140 get rejected I cannot leave USA until I finish my PhD. Please let me know my chances.
One Response to Graduate Research Assistant
- EB-2 / NIW
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- adjustment of status and I-765
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Birth Certificate
- General enquiry on Green Card application process
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1