Graduate Research Assistant
Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I have completed my Masters in Computer Science from the University of Virginia on May 2016. I started my PhD in Information Science on August 2016 in University of Texas at Austin. I have 17 publications including 2 journals all those are peer reviewed. Right now I am in my PhD first year second semester. My google scholar citation count 76 where independent citation count is 61. Should I apply for EB2-NIW now? My problem is that I am currently in F-1 visa and if the I-140 get rejected I cannot leave USA until I finish my PhD. Please let me know my chances.
One Response to Graduate Research Assistant
- Applying for the green card under EB1-EA category while working under the OPT STEM extension.
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Which category do I fit in?
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Starting a company on F1
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Packet information for dependents
- EB1A Eligibility