Eligibility for EB1-a
I seek your expert opinion on my credentials, on whether you feel they have a chance of satisfying EB1-A. I am an Indian and kind of tired at this point.
1. Graduated with a Doctorate in 2013
2. Authored 3 papers in the highest journals in my field, SAE and ASME. My papers have a total of 6 citations from 2013 till now. Citations are very limited in my field of diesel engine development.
3. I have reviewed 5 papers for ASME and 3 for Hindawi, they have an acknowledgement about me on their website.
4. SAE produces an annual commercial magazine where they have mentioned my paper
5. I have been on the committee of a Masters thesis.
6. I have 2 recommendation letters from industry experts that hold a few dozen patents, but I cant say if they are well known because they are old and have almost no internet presence, other than patent filings.
I have consulted one attorney who said my case was not worth pursuing but I am at a point where I have nothing to lose so I want o give it a shot.
I seek your individual opinions about likelihood of success for my case.
Thank you very much!
One Response to Eligibility for EB1-a
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Can I apply my own?
- Applying for green card while on H4
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Phd and work visa
- Self-petition with PhD in Biology
- EB2 NIW pending, H1b six years expiring soon