Eligibility for EB1-a
I seek your expert opinion on my credentials, on whether you feel they have a chance of satisfying EB1-A. I am an Indian and kind of tired at this point.
1. Graduated with a Doctorate in 2013
2. Authored 3 papers in the highest journals in my field, SAE and ASME. My papers have a total of 6 citations from 2013 till now. Citations are very limited in my field of diesel engine development.
3. I have reviewed 5 papers for ASME and 3 for Hindawi, they have an acknowledgement about me on their website.
4. SAE produces an annual commercial magazine where they have mentioned my paper
5. I have been on the committee of a Masters thesis.
6. I have 2 recommendation letters from industry experts that hold a few dozen patents, but I cant say if they are well known because they are old and have almost no internet presence, other than patent filings.
I have consulted one attorney who said my case was not worth pursuing but I am at a point where I have nothing to lose so I want o give it a shot.
I seek your individual opinions about likelihood of success for my case.
Thank you very much!
One Response to Eligibility for EB1-a
- Phd from an other country
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- J2 EAD renewal while I140 pending
- Overseas Employment
- General enquiry on Green Card application process
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires