Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
I am currently on J-1 visa and thinking to apply NIW, for this do I need to apply or get approval of J-1 waiver first? I heard employment authorization card will not get approved without having J-1 waiver?
2 Responses to Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- Phd from an other country
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- GC with my background
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application