Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
I am currently on J-1 visa and thinking to apply NIW, for this do I need to apply or get approval of J-1 waiver first? I heard employment authorization card will not get approved without having J-1 waiver?
2 Responses to Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Process after EB1A approval
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- Regarding PR
- Publications and EB1a
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- Can I apply for GC as a student