Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
Hello. I have applied for a GC in the EB-1A category, and have received an RFE. I’m currently gathering more evidence to try and address their concerns. However, I decided that since the NIW is, in theory, an easier way to get a GC, that I should also file a NIW petition.
My question is, in the part 4 of the I-140, number 6, it is asked if “has any immigrant petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person?”. Now, since I already have an EB-1A petition pending, I’m sure the answer is obviously yes. But the thing is, they request to attach an explanation for this answer. How do I do this? I couldn’t find this information anywhere. Is there a sample of this explanation? Do I put it in a separate letter, do I put it along with the supporting evidences?
Thanks in advance.
3 Responses to Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- EB1A petition review
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Interested in buying diy kit
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Applying from outside the USA
- PhD publications, citations
- Publications and eligibility
- Optional practical training and i-140 application
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application