Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
Hello. I have applied for a GC in the EB-1A category, and have received an RFE. I’m currently gathering more evidence to try and address their concerns. However, I decided that since the NIW is, in theory, an easier way to get a GC, that I should also file a NIW petition.
My question is, in the part 4 of the I-140, number 6, it is asked if “has any immigrant petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person?”. Now, since I already have an EB-1A petition pending, I’m sure the answer is obviously yes. But the thing is, they request to attach an explanation for this answer. How do I do this? I couldn’t find this information anywhere. Is there a sample of this explanation? Do I put it in a separate letter, do I put it along with the supporting evidences?
Thanks in advance.
3 Responses to Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012