Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
Hello. I have applied for a GC in the EB-1A category, and have received an RFE. I’m currently gathering more evidence to try and address their concerns. However, I decided that since the NIW is, in theory, an easier way to get a GC, that I should also file a NIW petition.
My question is, in the part 4 of the I-140, number 6, it is asked if “has any immigrant petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person?”. Now, since I already have an EB-1A petition pending, I’m sure the answer is obviously yes. But the thing is, they request to attach an explanation for this answer. How do I do this? I couldn’t find this information anywhere. Is there a sample of this explanation? Do I put it in a separate letter, do I put it along with the supporting evidences?
Thanks in advance.
3 Responses to Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- J1 Visa and NIW
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- What work basis do I choose for my petition?
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A