Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
Hello. I have applied for a GC in the EB-1A category, and have received an RFE. I’m currently gathering more evidence to try and address their concerns. However, I decided that since the NIW is, in theory, an easier way to get a GC, that I should also file a NIW petition.
My question is, in the part 4 of the I-140, number 6, it is asked if “has any immigrant petition ever been filed by or on behalf of this person?”. Now, since I already have an EB-1A petition pending, I’m sure the answer is obviously yes. But the thing is, they request to attach an explanation for this answer. How do I do this? I couldn’t find this information anywhere. Is there a sample of this explanation? Do I put it in a separate letter, do I put it along with the supporting evidences?
Thanks in advance.
3 Responses to Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Researchgate - is it important
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Chances of EB-1
- How important is review work and citations
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?