I have already applied for Asylum (i-589) and my case is pending, I got a job offer as a post-doc and my employer is willing to sponsor the H1B visa. Can I apply for the H1B visa in the same time my application for asylum is pending? Thanks
One Response to H1B
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- EB1 Petition approval
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- How do I pay application fee from Canada