EB1A petitioned by employer
My I-140 for EB1A application got approved where petitioner was my employer. Currently I am filing I-485. Now if I want to change employer after receiving my EAD card in 2-3 months, is it possible? Do I need to wait for 180 days (AC-21 portability) after filing I-485 to change my employer.
One Response to EB1A petitioned by employer
- Question: Can I apply?
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Self petitioning by PhDs with degree’s from other countries
- NIW or EB1A
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
- Can I apply my own?
- PHD student