EB1A petitioned by employer
My I-140 for EB1A application got approved where petitioner was my employer. Currently I am filing I-485. Now if I want to change employer after receiving my EAD card in 2-3 months, is it possible? Do I need to wait for 180 days (AC-21 portability) after filing I-485 to change my employer.
3 Responses to EB1A petitioned by employer
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- EB1A RFE
- EB1A with single evidence
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- DBA and Green card
- Phd and green card application timing
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- Information on NIW applicatiom