EB1A petitioned by employer
My I-140 for EB1A application got approved where petitioner was my employer. Currently I am filing I-485. Now if I want to change employer after receiving my EAD card in 2-3 months, is it possible? Do I need to wait for 180 days (AC-21 portability) after filing I-485 to change my employer.
One Response to EB1A petitioned by employer
- Publications and eligibility
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- Vehicle Safety Engineer
- Green card for F1 visa
- Applying for Green card through EB1A category while on J visa
- PhD candidate
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- EB1 with NIW ?
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.