EB1A petitioned by employer
My I-140 for EB1A application got approved where petitioner was my employer. Currently I am filing I-485. Now if I want to change employer after receiving my EAD card in 2-3 months, is it possible? Do I need to wait for 180 days (AC-21 portability) after filing I-485 to change my employer.
3 Responses to EB1A petitioned by employer
- Self-petition with only few publications
- STEM OPT
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?