Hi, I am currently a PhD candidate in chemistry from a recognized US university and planning to graduate in next fall. I am planning to join postdoc next in F1-OPT status. So far, I have 20 publications (8 first authors, all of them impact factor>8 ), 3 book chapters and around 150 citation. I also got 6 awards (best poster, best talk and travel award) in international and national conference. I did not get any chance of revewing papers, however planning to do so.
My question is: what is the best option for me? EB1A or NIW? and when is the best time to apply for that? and what are the things I need to improve my resume to have better chances? I am from India.
2 Responses to PhD candidate
- Green card and Masters student
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Question about EB1A
- Post-doc applying for green card from Canada
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009