Hi, I am currently a PhD candidate in chemistry from a recognized US university and planning to graduate in next fall. I am planning to join postdoc next in F1-OPT status. So far, I have 20 publications (8 first authors, all of them impact factor>8 ), 3 book chapters and around 150 citation. I also got 6 awards (best poster, best talk and travel award) in international and national conference. I did not get any chance of revewing papers, however planning to do so.
My question is: what is the best option for me? EB1A or NIW? and when is the best time to apply for that? and what are the things I need to improve my resume to have better chances? I am from India.
2 Responses to PhD candidate
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- My profile is good enough for GC?
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Green card for PH.D. In English Literature
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- EB1A petition review