J1 applying for EB2-NIW
My story in nutshell:
Indian national married to Polish national. PhD from Ireland. Applied for J1 (J2 for wife as well) from Ireland. My visa and the ds2019 came with ‘Not subjected to 212e’.
Now I am 2 and 1/2 years into the visa and its time for me to move to another place. So my J1 needs to be transferred. However the issue now is that with this transfer, I am afraid that we might become subjected to the 212e rule especially because at my new place i will be funded by an US govt agency. Can you please suggest what is way out or best solution to this situation?
With less than 2 months in hand, is there enough time to file petition under eb2-niw and/or eb1a?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to J1 applying for EB2-NIW
- PHD student
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Interested in buying diy kit
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- PhD graduate on OPT status