Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
from your website. This contents helped me in learning the steps and requirement for the whole GC process. Still I am not sure about my candidature profile for self petition . My profile is giving below.
I am a PhD holder in Biochemistry from one of the Universities in India, obtained on 2009.
Currently working as a post-doctoral associate in a US university for the last 5.5 years.
Total of 235 citations from about 9 research papers.
One patent and got an award for that.
Member in two professional organizations.
Two oral presentation invitations in international conferences and one in national conference.
5-6 poster presentation
Never reviewed any article or not a reviewer in any journal, at present.
Preparing to become a reviewer in a journal within couple of months.
I can get recommendation letters at minimum 7
How would be my chances under EB1A category?
How about the chances of my candidature or I need to make my candidature more stronger?
I would be highly appreciated if you could let me know
Thanks in advance
One Response to Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Russian Green card applicant
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Publications and eligibility
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Indian National applying for a EB2-NIW?
- Vehicle Safety Integration