Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
from your website. This contents helped me in learning the steps and requirement for the whole GC process. Still I am not sure about my candidature profile for self petition . My profile is giving below.
I am a PhD holder in Biochemistry from one of the Universities in India, obtained on 2009.
Currently working as a post-doctoral associate in a US university for the last 5.5 years.
Total of 235 citations from about 9 research papers.
One patent and got an award for that.
Member in two professional organizations.
Two oral presentation invitations in international conferences and one in national conference.
5-6 poster presentation
Never reviewed any article or not a reviewer in any journal, at present.
Preparing to become a reviewer in a journal within couple of months.
I can get recommendation letters at minimum 7
How would be my chances under EB1A category?
How about the chances of my candidature or I need to make my candidature more stronger?
I would be highly appreciated if you could let me know
Thanks in advance
One Response to Chances of success in EB1A/NIW self-petition
- F1 and green card application
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- Question about EB1A
- Evaluate CV for EB1A category
- NIW Package
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- Interested in buying diy kit