Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
Quite an impressive history of success!
Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Praveen Bachawala and I am a Sr. Scientist at Sigma-Aldrich R&D labs, Isotopes Division, where I perform custom synthesis of complex organic molecules which have therapeutic value and incorporate isotopes (13C, 15N, 2H) as per clients requirements. Isotopes help researchers to identify the metabolic pathway and pin point the true location of isotopically tagged ingredient when ingested into a specimen. This labelled study would immensely help in obtaining clues to design more robust drugs which are specifically targeted and selective towards a particular disease. Our clients represent broad spectrum from Pharmaceuticals to Academics performing various research.
3 Responses to Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Question on second GC petition
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- OPT after green card application
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- h4 I-485
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- how to do ph.d
- PhD graduate on OPT status