Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
Quite an impressive history of success!
Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Praveen Bachawala and I am a Sr. Scientist at Sigma-Aldrich R&D labs, Isotopes Division, where I perform custom synthesis of complex organic molecules which have therapeutic value and incorporate isotopes (13C, 15N, 2H) as per clients requirements. Isotopes help researchers to identify the metabolic pathway and pin point the true location of isotopically tagged ingredient when ingested into a specimen. This labelled study would immensely help in obtaining clues to design more robust drugs which are specifically targeted and selective towards a particular disease. Our clients represent broad spectrum from Pharmaceuticals to Academics performing various research.
3 Responses to Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- What is the criteria for EB1?
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- PhD in production engineering
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- MBA trying to apply in EB2 NIW
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- STEM degree?