Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
Quite an impressive history of success!
Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Praveen Bachawala and I am a Sr. Scientist at Sigma-Aldrich R&D labs, Isotopes Division, where I perform custom synthesis of complex organic molecules which have therapeutic value and incorporate isotopes (13C, 15N, 2H) as per clients requirements. Isotopes help researchers to identify the metabolic pathway and pin point the true location of isotopically tagged ingredient when ingested into a specimen. This labelled study would immensely help in obtaining clues to design more robust drugs which are specifically targeted and selective towards a particular disease. Our clients represent broad spectrum from Pharmaceuticals to Academics performing various research.
3 Responses to Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- Phd on H1b and 140
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?
- How important is review work and citations