PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
Hi, I am a PhD student in Ontario Canada and hopefully going to complete it in October 2016. After that I will apply for PR in Canada and I also wants to apply for GC in state. My question is, can I apply for PR and GC at same time. And how to find whether my topic of thesis is in national interest or not? When I should start the application process? My topic of thesis is thermal management of lithium-ion battery for electric and hybrid electric vehicles using carbon nanotube material. My nationality is India. I have several research papers and book chapters.I have done my masters from one of best institute in india ( Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee. Please advise.
One Response to PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Publications and green card self-petition
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Am I qualify for EB1 or NIW?
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Green card and PHD
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Publications and eligibility
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition