PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
Hi, I am a PhD student in Ontario Canada and hopefully going to complete it in October 2016. After that I will apply for PR in Canada and I also wants to apply for GC in state. My question is, can I apply for PR and GC at same time. And how to find whether my topic of thesis is in national interest or not? When I should start the application process? My topic of thesis is thermal management of lithium-ion battery for electric and hybrid electric vehicles using carbon nanotube material. My nationality is India. I have several research papers and book chapters.I have done my masters from one of best institute in india ( Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee. Please advise.
One Response to PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- eb1A package
- F1 OPT with PhD in math working for a postdoc in a different department
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Question on DIY self-petition packet
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW