PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
Hi, I am a PhD student in Ontario Canada and hopefully going to complete it in October 2016. After that I will apply for PR in Canada and I also wants to apply for GC in state. My question is, can I apply for PR and GC at same time. And how to find whether my topic of thesis is in national interest or not? When I should start the application process? My topic of thesis is thermal management of lithium-ion battery for electric and hybrid electric vehicles using carbon nanotube material. My nationality is India. I have several research papers and book chapters.I have done my masters from one of best institute in india ( Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee. Please advise.
One Response to PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Postdoc from Scotland interested in applying for green card
- Post doc on H1B
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Green card and Masters student
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?