Deciding between EB1A and NIW
I am working as a postdoc in Electrical Engineering at University of California Berkeley for the last 4 years. I am planning to apply for Green Card either under EB1A or NIW category. I was going through your website and found a lot of useful information about the Green Card process. However, I would like to know if EB1A or NIW is better for me. Before I decide to buy one of these DIY packets, I would appreciate if you could give me a quick feedback on the category in which I would most likely be successful. My resume is attached with the email.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- F1 and green card
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Post doctoral fellow
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- I-485 for EB1A
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Can I self-petition with a master degree
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Response period after completion of biometrics