Deciding between EB1A and NIW
I am working as a postdoc in Electrical Engineering at University of California Berkeley for the last 4 years. I am planning to apply for Green Card either under EB1A or NIW category. I was going through your website and found a lot of useful information about the Green Card process. However, I would like to know if EB1A or NIW is better for me. Before I decide to buy one of these DIY packets, I would appreciate if you could give me a quick feedback on the category in which I would most likely be successful. My resume is attached with the email.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A with single evidence
- Response period after completion of biometrics
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- If I drop out of Phd program, can I still apply for a Green Card?
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- Student applying in EB2-NIW
- Journal publications and green card application
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?