Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
I have already applied for NIW permanent resident and I am waiting for it’s approval. Can I apply for the HIB visa in the mean time?
One Response to Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- Post-doc applying for green card from Canada
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Postdoc, I want to know processing times
- Green card chances: I am planning to go for Phd in Psychology
- USCIS Announces New Requirements for Hiring H-1B Foreign Workers
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?