Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
I have already applied for NIW permanent resident and I am waiting for it’s approval. Can I apply for the HIB visa in the mean time?
One Response to Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?
- Advance Parole and Travel
- Applying from outside the USA
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009
- J-1 waiver and other questions
- Applying for green card while a PhD student