adjustment of status and I-765
First, let me thank you. I got recently approved i-140 through NIW, using your package. I am on J1 visa and I am applying for adjustment of status. Do I have to file i-765 in order to keep working for my current institution? And what will be the expiration date on the EAD card if my husband who is on J2 visa files i-765 with i-485?
5 Responses to adjustment of status and I-765
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Eligibility for EB1-a
- Required number of publications
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Masters degree and chances of EB1A application
- Information about reference letters
- EB1A RFE
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Can I apply in EB2-NIW with my credentials?