adjustment of status and I-765
First, let me thank you. I got recently approved i-140 through NIW, using your package. I am on J1 visa and I am applying for adjustment of status. Do I have to file i-765 in order to keep working for my current institution? And what will be the expiration date on the EAD card if my husband who is on J2 visa files i-765 with i-485?
5 Responses to adjustment of status and I-765
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Post doctoral research scholar
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Self Petition for Greencard under EB1A
- Applying under EB1A category while H1B visa expires
- Eligibility: F1 student on OPT
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Should I apply in EB1A or EB2NIW?