adjustment of status and I-765
First, let me thank you. I got recently approved i-140 through NIW, using your package. I am on J1 visa and I am applying for adjustment of status. Do I have to file i-765 in order to keep working for my current institution? And what will be the expiration date on the EAD card if my husband who is on J2 visa files i-765 with i-485?
5 Responses to adjustment of status and I-765
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Question: Can I apply?
- Can a master student apply for a Green Card
- Can I self sponsor?
- EB-1A evaluation (Pharmaceutical research background)
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- Publications and eligibility
- EB1A approval