adjustment of status and I-765
First, let me thank you. I got recently approved i-140 through NIW, using your package. I am on J1 visa and I am applying for adjustment of status. Do I have to file i-765 in order to keep working for my current institution? And what will be the expiration date on the EAD card if my husband who is on J2 visa files i-765 with i-485?
5 Responses to adjustment of status and I-765
- Paper Authorship
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Phd degree and Green Card
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Question: Can I apply?
- PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering on STEM extension - Would like to apply for a green card in EB2 NIW category
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Can I apply before I joint a PhD program?