EB1 with NIW ?
I read somewhere it might be advantageous to do EB1 along with NIW for not very strong EB1 alone. Is it possible, if so can you thrw some light on it?
Also does EB2-NIW stand in queue backlog as other EB2 alone for getting the GC ?
One Response to EB1 with NIW ?
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- EB-2 / NIW
- Research Associate
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- EB1 A as a PhD student
- Question about EB1A
- Apply for OPT before or after EB1A petition
- Green card and Masters student
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application