I have got the DIY package from the GC PhD team about a year and a half ago. It was very straightforward to follow the directions. The hardest part was to organize all the evidences. This is the part of the work that only you can do. It takes a huge amount of time. But with the package it was wayyyyy easier. I submitted my i140 application on November 24th 2014 and got approved it on August 10th 2015. Now I am applying for adjustment of status. I would like to thank the GC for PhD for such a great…
2 Responses to NIW success
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- DIY packet
- Applying from outside the USA
- PhD in production engineering
- Required number of publications
- PhD publications, citations