I have got the DIY package from the GC PhD team about a year and a half ago. It was very straightforward to follow the directions. The hardest part was to organize all the evidences. This is the part of the work that only you can do. It takes a huge amount of time. But with the package it was wayyyyy easier. I submitted my i140 application on November 24th 2014 and got approved it on August 10th 2015. Now I am applying for adjustment of status. I would like to thank the GC for PhD for such a great…
2 Responses to NIW success
- Are the packets hard or electronic copies?
- Assistant Professor interested in green card application
- PhD in production engineering
- NIW or EB1A
- h4 I-485
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- Chances for EB1 outstanding researcher
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Starting a company on F1
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?