GreenCardforPhD is extremely helpful. The information was so well organised in their packet that if you put yourself to it they lead you on how to complete each step. They provide full support above and beyond the packet by answering your questions if you have some specific questions. And Guess what – all of this is in a highly professional and prompt manner. I highly recommend their packet to anyone who is considering applying for green card.
One Response to EB1A approval
- Student with F1 visa and Green card
- How important is review work and citations
- Petitioner from India
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Assistant Profesor
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- OPT, H1B and Green Card
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Visa Bulletin for May 2014