Self-petition with PhD in Biology
I am pursuing PhD in biology from US. I will be graduating in December, 2015. I need advice for green card application process for EB-1 category and NIW. I am looking for post doctoral positions in Cancer biology or infectious diseases.
I would like to know how strong is my application to apply for Green card as it costs a lot of money.
Kindly let me know what details do I need to provide for the application.
Please look at the NIW link and EB1A link to see how your case can fit it. In order to determine you chances of success please make a list and use this link to asses your case. You can also send us more details so we can suggest your chances in NIW/EB1a.
Also please be advised that if you were born in India, there is a long waiting time in NIW category.
Our example petitions can help in the application process.
- Applying for green card while on OPT
- EB1A petition review
- Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Can I self sponsor?
- Phd from an other country
- Example petition packet for biological sciences
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- December Visa Bulletin