Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
I am currently preparing my application for NIW using your DIY package, which has been tremendously helpful!
I am still a PhD student, planning to graduate within the next year. I have 13 publications, 5 first author, about ~250 citations over the course of 5 years, and I can get 6 reference letters, which will help me to build my case to show that my research is of national interest. I am however, not sure if I can get an independent letter (someone who I haven’t collaborated with), how much would that affect my case?
One Response to Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- F1 and green card application
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01
- Would I be able to apply in the NIW category?
- Post doctoral fellow
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Help needed for green card self-petition
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Greencard application question.
- Procedure to apply under NIW and EB1A
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa