Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
I am currently preparing my application for NIW using your DIY package, which has been tremendously helpful!
I am still a PhD student, planning to graduate within the next year. I have 13 publications, 5 first author, about ~250 citations over the course of 5 years, and I can get 6 reference letters, which will help me to build my case to show that my research is of national interest. I am however, not sure if I can get an independent letter (someone who I haven’t collaborated with), how much would that affect my case?
One Response to Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Phd and work visa
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- Is EB1a right for me?
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- Eligibility for EB1A green card application
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- J-1 waiver and other questions