Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
I am currently preparing my application for NIW using your DIY package, which has been tremendously helpful!
I am still a PhD student, planning to graduate within the next year. I have 13 publications, 5 first author, about ~250 citations over the course of 5 years, and I can get 6 reference letters, which will help me to build my case to show that my research is of national interest. I am however, not sure if I can get an independent letter (someone who I haven’t collaborated with), how much would that affect my case?
One Response to Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- Question: Can I apply?
- Regarding PR
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- What are my chances in EB1a?
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- EB1A eligibility
- Joining PhD and Green card question