How important is review work and citations
I have 5 publications and about >10 conference presentations/proceedings. In addition I have awards and fellowship from a National Lab. But I only have about 10 citations since my papers are all recently published and I have not done any review work for journals, but I have been a judge at an international conference.
In your opinion do I have enough for EB1A? All the posts here seem to be focused on review work and citations and I was wondering how important that aspect is in the application. Additionally, I am confident I would be able to get 6-8 recommendation letters (national and international).
Thanks a lot for your help.
One Response to How important is review work and citations
- Post doctoral research scholar
- H1B extension and I-140 petition
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- Upset after talking to lawyers and seeking help to self-apply.
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- EB-1A NIW
- EB1 with NIW ?
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Question about EB1A
- F1 trying to self-petition