NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
Hi, I am a PostDoc (in F1 OPT-STEM Extn), and have to return to the country of citizenship due to family emergency. The return dates are not fixed. I would like to comeback and continue in a research job. Can I apply for a EB2-NIW before leaving the US?
What are the do’s and dont’s? Thank you. KK
One Response to NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- Applying category on the form I-765
- Publications and EB1a
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Birth Certificate
- Applying for a Green Card as a student
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Research Associate
- eb1a or eb2-niw