NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
Hi, I am a PostDoc (in F1 OPT-STEM Extn), and have to return to the country of citizenship due to family emergency. The return dates are not fixed. I would like to comeback and continue in a research job. Can I apply for a EB2-NIW before leaving the US?
What are the do’s and dont’s? Thank you. KK
One Response to NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Postdoctoral Fellow
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Applied for EB1A. Should I apply for J1 or H1B?
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- GC FOR EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
- Self petition eligibility
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?