Applying for green card while on H4
hope you are doing well.
let me explain my-self in brief.
i am going to complete my phd by end of jun-2016.
i am on h4 visa now,i am thinking to apply for Green card directly. is it possible?if yes can you state the steps?and which categories suits to me for green card?how long will be it take?
thank you .
One Response to Applying for green card while on H4
- EB-1A NIW
- What is photocopy certification? do I need one?
- Information on NIW applicatiom
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- Impact of I-140 rejection on my husband’s H1 visa status
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- PhD graduate on OPT status
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1