Hi. I have a few questions about paper authorship: If I am only a co-author and not the first author of a published high-profile paper that has been cited hundreds of time, could I use the paper to justify my application? Also, say that I have 10 published papers but only one of them is a first author paper, would this weaken my application? Does paper authorship matter at all?
Thank you very much! I find your website very helpful.
- Question on Phd in Engg Management and Green card
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- EB-2 / NIW
- Phd from an other country
- Can my wife (J2 holder) get Green card if I get a Green card while on J1?
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- Applying for green card while on H4