Hi. I have a few questions about paper authorship: If I am only a co-author and not the first author of a published high-profile paper that has been cited hundreds of time, could I use the paper to justify my application? Also, say that I have 10 published papers but only one of them is a first author paper, would this weaken my application? Does paper authorship matter at all?
Thank you very much! I find your website very helpful.
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01
- PhD graduate looking at different options
- GC with my background
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- Greencard application question.
- How much evidence is enough
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- EB1A Eligibility
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?