Dear GC for PhD team,
I am a PhD holder in Biochemistry from one of the Universities in India, obtained on 2009.
Currently working as a post-doctoral associate in a US university for the last 5.5 years.
Total of 235 citations from about 9 research papers.
One patent and got an award for that.
Member in two professional organizations.
Two oral presentation invitations in international conferences and one in national conference.
5-6 poster presentation
Never reviewed any article or not a reviewer in any journal, at present.
Preparing to become a reviewer in a journal within couple of months.
I can get recommendation letters at minimum 7
How would be my chances under EB1A category? I would be highly appreciated if you could let me know
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to EB1A Eligibility
- EB1A for a PhD student
- DBA and Green card
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- Do I need a waiver to apply for EB2 NIW I-140?
- Student planning to self-petition for a green card
- GC application when J1 is about to end
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Questions about the process
- Research in medical sciences and NIW
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A