Dear GC for PhD team,
I am a PhD holder in Biochemistry from one of the Universities in India, obtained on 2009.
Currently working as a post-doctoral associate in a US university for the last 5.5 years.
Total of 235 citations from about 9 research papers.
One patent and got an award for that.
Member in two professional organizations.
Two oral presentation invitations in international conferences and one in national conference.
5-6 poster presentation
Never reviewed any article or not a reviewer in any journal, at present.
Preparing to become a reviewer in a journal within couple of months.
I can get recommendation letters at minimum 7
How would be my chances under EB1A category? I would be highly appreciated if you could let me know
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
One Response to EB1A Eligibility
- Which processing center should I apply for fast processing of I-140?
- STEM OPT
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Phd from an other country
- PhD candidate
- NIW for educators
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Applying from outside the USA
- Ph.D. Student Applying for EB-1A