My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
First of all let me thank you for your wonderful package. Today I got my Eb-1A petition approved. With premium processing I got response within 4 days! And all thanks to your package! Thank you very much!
I have two groups of questions.
Me and my boyfriend who lives in the US from Spain are getting married to both get the green card. He is going to fill I-485, g-325, i-693. The question is the following. Do we have to send our I-485-s and the rest of the paperwork together or separately? Are there any hidden secrets of applying as a couple?
Second question. My H1b status and visa expire in the end of June. Once my I-485 is pending may I still use my H1b visa to enter the country? Or should I ask for travel approval?
Thanks a lot!
Maria D. Kazachenko
7 Responses to My Eb1a I-140 approved. Which documents should my husband fill?
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- Green Card application while doing post-doc in Canada?
- Green Card for a Ph.D in Computer Science (a South Korean national)
- Information about reference letters
- DIY packet
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- GREEN CARD WHILE VISA 01