Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
I’m MD with F-1 visa, I have a masters degree in Biochemistry from US Institution and I have been awarded a scholarship by US university to pursue PhD study in cancer research. I have been awarded a scholarship by my country to study my masters degree also. I am member in 3 professional organizations related to my field of studies.I have 2 publications as co-author, one poster , and one submitted research as first author. My PI wants to keep me as a post doc after I finish my PhD. do you think I should wait until I publish more papers and get citations or I can apply now? in case my application is rejected is there a chance to apply again?
One Response to Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Applying for I-485 while i-140 is pending
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- Canditates who qualify for self-petition
- Request for Evidence (RFE)
- When should I file for my wife's I-485?
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- EB1A filing while Unemployed
- Applying from outside the USA
- Interested in buying diy kit