Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
I’m MD with F-1 visa, I have a masters degree in Biochemistry from US Institution and I have been awarded a scholarship by US university to pursue PhD study in cancer research. I have been awarded a scholarship by my country to study my masters degree also. I am member in 3 professional organizations related to my field of studies.I have 2 publications as co-author, one poster , and one submitted research as first author. My PI wants to keep me as a post doc after I finish my PhD. do you think I should wait until I publish more papers and get citations or I can apply now? in case my application is rejected is there a chance to apply again?
One Response to Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- PhD candidate
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- OPT after green card application
- Eligibility for EB1A and EB2 NIW and processing duration of the application
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Green card and Masters student
- Transfer of pending I-485 application from one I-140 petition to a new I-140 petition/interfiling I-485
- Applying for Green card while studying
- I am a PhD in H4 status and would like to apply in EB1A
- STEM degree?