Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
I’m MD with F-1 visa, I have a masters degree in Biochemistry from US Institution and I have been awarded a scholarship by US university to pursue PhD study in cancer research. I have been awarded a scholarship by my country to study my masters degree also. I am member in 3 professional organizations related to my field of studies.I have 2 publications as co-author, one poster , and one submitted research as first author. My PI wants to keep me as a post doc after I finish my PhD. do you think I should wait until I publish more papers and get citations or I can apply now? in case my application is rejected is there a chance to apply again?
One Response to Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Procedure to apply for greencard
- Phd and work visa
- NIW: Do I need recommendation letters from my manager?
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition
- Profile review for EB1
- Applying for Green card while studying
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Concurrent EB1 and EB2
- Student 15 publications applying for green card