Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
I’m MD with F-1 visa, I have a masters degree in Biochemistry from US Institution and I have been awarded a scholarship by US university to pursue PhD study in cancer research. I have been awarded a scholarship by my country to study my masters degree also. I am member in 3 professional organizations related to my field of studies.I have 2 publications as co-author, one poster , and one submitted research as first author. My PI wants to keep me as a post doc after I finish my PhD. do you think I should wait until I publish more papers and get citations or I can apply now? in case my application is rejected is there a chance to apply again?
One Response to Ms from US, PhD scholarship from US, but no more than one publication!! should I apply or just wait?
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Citations and Green card application
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Multiple i-140
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Pending I-140 travel on F1 or Advanced parole
- Undecided whether EB1 or EB2-NIW
- Packet for EB2-NIW Entrepreneurs
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?