Hi, I am PhD holder in Biomedical sciences and currently in F1-OPT. I have total of 255 citations from about 20 research papers. Additionally I have a editorial written in one journal. I have been awarded few awards from graduate school during phd. I am also official reviewer for one reputed journal and also helped reviewing several papers to my boss for reputed top journals (which I can have it as emails). Do you think I am eligible?. I can get recommendation letters at minimum 8.
3 Responses to EB1A eligibility
- Which category do I fit in?
- Postdoctoral researcher trying to decide EB2-NIW or EB1A.
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Publications and EB1a
- Question on second GC petition
- Eb1 a or Eb1 B Niw ?
- Currently on OPT/EAD, applying for EB2-NIW
- Can I apply from outside the US
- Publications and green card self-petition