Hi, I am PhD holder in Biomedical sciences and currently in F1-OPT. I have total of 255 citations from about 20 research papers. Additionally I have a editorial written in one journal. I have been awarded few awards from graduate school during phd. I am also official reviewer for one reputed journal and also helped reviewing several papers to my boss for reputed top journals (which I can have it as emails). Do you think I am eligible?. I can get recommendation letters at minimum 8.
3 Responses to EB1A eligibility
- Apply green card from J1 visa(no 2 years required)
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- Russian Green card applicant
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Can I apply for GC as a student
- EB1A RFE