Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
I had a general question on the GC to be filed under PHD educational stream.
My basic qualification is Commerce, and then I have done my Masters in Computers (MCM) and then a Masters in Personnel Management (MPM).
But I came to know from few of my friends that if you complete your PHD u can file your GC yourself.
I went through your website and all the FAQ’s..my questions is if I try to get a PHD from community College and try and complete my PHD, will I be able to get a GC if I do it on Personnel Management or Computers ?
Any pointers will really help, as there is a long queue for GC via Employment Category.
One Response to Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- H1 transfer
- eligible phd's for green card
- Fresh PhD and self-petition
- Question: Can I apply?
- Strength of my EB1a/NIW case. Currently on H4 visa.
- Required number of publications
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- Questions about RFE for EB1A
- Indian national on J visa and self-petition