Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
I had a general question on the GC to be filed under PHD educational stream.
My basic qualification is Commerce, and then I have done my Masters in Computers (MCM) and then a Masters in Personnel Management (MPM).
But I came to know from few of my friends that if you complete your PHD u can file your GC yourself.
I went through your website and all the FAQ’s..my questions is if I try to get a PHD from community College and try and complete my PHD, will I be able to get a GC if I do it on Personnel Management or Computers ?
Any pointers will really help, as there is a long queue for GC via Employment Category.
One Response to Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Research Scientist
- Professor on a J1
- Profile review for EB1
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Multiple i-140
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Question related to Do-it-yourself package
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- Can post-doc be considered permanent position