Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
I had a general question on the GC to be filed under PHD educational stream.
My basic qualification is Commerce, and then I have done my Masters in Computers (MCM) and then a Masters in Personnel Management (MPM).
But I came to know from few of my friends that if you complete your PHD u can file your GC yourself.
I went through your website and all the FAQ’s..my questions is if I try to get a PHD from community College and try and complete my PHD, will I be able to get a GC if I do it on Personnel Management or Computers ?
Any pointers will really help, as there is a long queue for GC via Employment Category.
One Response to Regarding GC to be filed under PHD Educational Qualification
- Post doctoral research scholar
- F1 applying for greencard under EB2 NIW
- Postdoctoral Associate
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval
- I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
- Assistant Professor on B1/B2. Can I self-petition?
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Petitioner from India
- EB1 Petition approval
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A