Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
I am a PhD from University of Georgia and currently a postdoc at UCLA . I have 14 publications, and 215 citations. I have am a reviewer for stroke association, and have reviwed papers in PLOSone and Frontiers. I have more than 40 presentations so far. I can possibly get 8 or more references. Please suggest if I may be eligible for EB1 category of filing the green card?
One Response to Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- OPT After Green Card Lottery Application
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- eb1a or eb2-niw
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- Journal publications and green card application
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- Regarding PR