Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
I am a PhD from University of Georgia and currently a postdoc at UCLA . I have 14 publications, and 215 citations. I have am a reviewer for stroke association, and have reviwed papers in PLOSone and Frontiers. I have more than 40 presentations so far. I can possibly get 8 or more references. Please suggest if I may be eligible for EB1 category of filing the green card?
One Response to Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Can I apply on my own?
- F1 OPT to GC
- PhD student in agriculture science, can I apply now.
- Student 15 publications applying for green card
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Questions about the process
- Starting a company on F1
- Does my phd need to be in STEM field?
- Eligible for NIW complete PhD in india
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition