Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
I am a PhD from University of Georgia and currently a postdoc at UCLA . I have 14 publications, and 215 citations. I have am a reviewer for stroke association, and have reviwed papers in PLOSone and Frontiers. I have more than 40 presentations so far. I can possibly get 8 or more references. Please suggest if I may be eligible for EB1 category of filing the green card?
One Response to Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Joining PhD and Green card question
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Question about EB1A
- Petitioner from India
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- General question on eligibility for Green Card application
- NIW + F1 OPT/ STEM Returning to country of citizenship
- Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Do you have any success stories of artists/musicians that got the EB1a thru your packages?