What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
For someone not residing in the US, do you know if it is better to do electronic filing of I-140 or normal filing at the Consulate (Consular processing)? Is there a difference between the two in terms of processing speeds, outlook and potential results? Thanks
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- January visa bulletin
- EB1a Chances
- Eligibility for applying under EB1A
- Graduate Research Assistant
- How important is review work and citations
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Applying for green card while a PhD student
- Can I apply for GC as a student