What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
For someone not residing in the US, do you know if it is better to do electronic filing of I-140 or normal filing at the Consulate (Consular processing)? Is there a difference between the two in terms of processing speeds, outlook and potential results? Thanks
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to What is your suggestion on e-filing I-140?
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- I-485 Application for Adjustment of Status for Spouse
- Phd and green card application timing
- EB1A Journalism samples?
- STEM OPT
- EB1A evidence evaluation -- PhD in safety engineering
- Am I eligible to apply for EB1A
- EB-2 / NIW