Publications and green card self-petition
I am a Phd holder from a reputed Indian university in field of Chemistry. Currently I have 22 papers published in international journals.
I ran into your website regarding self petitioning green card.
Appreciate if you can advise on this further.
Please see our commonly asked questions and the free ebook on our website, this should tell you a typical green card application process. You have good number of publications. In addition to publications, USCIS has other criteria. You can see the USCIS requirements for the NIW and EB1a to see how many conditions you can meet. Our example packets are helpful for those planning to prepare a petition on their own.
Best of luck
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A RFE
- EB1A eligibility
- Maintaining F1 status while I 485 is pending
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- Self-petitioning while on F1 visa
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- I-485 application and affidavit of support
- Phd and work visa
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Nepali Citizen planning to apply for a Green Card