Publications and green card self-petition
I am a Phd holder from a reputed Indian university in field of Chemistry. Currently I have 22 papers published in international journals.
I ran into your website regarding self petitioning green card.
Appreciate if you can advise on this further.
Please see our commonly asked questions and the free ebook on our website, this should tell you a typical green card application process. You have good number of publications. In addition to publications, USCIS has other criteria. You can see the USCIS requirements for the NIW and EB1a to see how many conditions you can meet. Our example packets are helpful for those planning to prepare a petition on their own.
Best of luck
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- Question: Can I apply?
- MD, with MS fom USA and PhD student
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Phd from an other country
- Deciding between EB1A and NIW
- PhD candidate
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- PhD publications, citations
- USCIS to Accept H-1B Petitions for FY 2010 Beginning April 1, 2009