Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
Thanks you very much,
Normally this form is not required when you self-petition in EB1a or EB2NIW. Your petition packet should include a section mentioning why you should be exempt from requiring labor certification. However some petition examiner send a RFE letter asking for a ETA-750b. You can fill one and send it as requested by the RFE. You should also mention in the response that you are self-petitioning in NIW and argue that requiring labor certification process would adversely national interest.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- General question
- Post doc on H1B
- Which category should I apply in, EB1a/NIW?
- Can I apply for EB2-NIW with a PhD in pure math?
- Question: Can I apply?
- Applying category on the form I-765
- How much does the institute matter for postdoc to apply the green card?
- Professor on a J1