Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
I have just completed my PhD, and am interested in knowing about self petition filing of green card. In brief, I have 2 accepted publications with 3-4 citations and 2 submitted publications. Please let me know what other information is required.
You can read the following commonly asked questions pdf booklet for more information.Sincerely
You would need to pool evidence that satisfies the uscis criteria for eb1 or eb2-niw. You can find them on our website or on the uscis website.
You may also find the following do it your-self packets useful.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- A friend of mine with masters in EE would like to self-petition
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- M.F.A degree and Green card application
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A
- Publications and eligibility
- Chances of EB-1
- Do I need to send a 750B along with EB2-NIW
- NIW success
- Is there a age limit?