Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
I have just completed my PhD, and am interested in knowing about self petition filing of green card. In brief, I have 2 accepted publications with 3-4 citations and 2 submitted publications. Please let me know what other information is required.
You can read the following commonly asked questions pdf booklet for more information.Sincerely
You would need to pool evidence that satisfies the uscis criteria for eb1 or eb2-niw. You can find them on our website or on the uscis website.
You may also find the following do it your-self packets useful.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Can I apply my own?
- I-140 NIW approved. Do i need to apply for an EAD?
- Visa Bulletin for January 2013
- EB1/EB2 for Psyd
- STEM degree?
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- EB1 EA for an entrepreneur with a PhD
- PhD student in Canada wants to apply for PR and GC together
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- NIW Package