I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW)
Hello GreenCardForPhD team,
Thanks for the excellent compilation. I reached your website from random googling.
I cannot decide the category that best fits my case (EB1A or NIW). Any suggestion will be appreciated. My resume is attached.
I hold a PhD in Electrical Engineering from Princeton University. Besides I have two Master degrees
I have more than 10 publications in reputed peer-reviewed international conferences and journals
My internship work has led to a patent. Moreover, the work that I did in my internship at a different is patentable.
I have presented my work in invited talks at both national and international venues including USA, United Kingdom, Germany and India.
I have teaching experience both in USA and India.
I have received the multiple awards demonstrating my scholarship.
I can also get recommendations from eminent researchers in my field regarding my past work and experiences, if asked for.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Publications and eligibility
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- J1 visa and EB1a application
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Birth Certificate
- Approved EB1a. Applying with my husband. How long to wait for the interview?
- EB1A RFE response and chances of approval