Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
I am working as a software engineer in USA with H1B visa Status since last 4 years.
I did my M.Sc Physics and M.Tech Atmospheric Science from India. I am doing part time PhD in India and plan to complete it in an year or so.
What are the possibilities to apply green card with my PhD…in EB1 Category?
Do I need join as PDF any university/research organization?
You must meet 3 out of the 10 listed criteria below to prove extraordinary ability in your field:
- Evidence of receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence
- Evidence of your membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members
- Evidence of published material about you in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that you have been asked to judge the work of others, either individually or on a panel
- Evidence of your original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field
- Evidence of your authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media
- Evidence that your work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases
- Evidence of your performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations
- Evidence that you command a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field
- Evidence of your commercial successes in the performing arts
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- February visa bulletin
- Does advanced degree NIW require a permanent job offer?
- F1 and green card application
- EB1A - PhD & Lecturer
- Starting a company on F1
- EB1A I-140 Petition approved. Need to file I-1485 now...
- I-140 Priority date not maintained from previous EB2 filing
- Applying for Green card while studying
- NIW success
- EB1 Petition approval