General question on eligibility for Green Card application
I am a Ph.D holder in plant biotechnology from India, came to USA two years back. I worked in Dept. of Neurology with clinical Research for one and a half years. I have resigned my job to take of my new born son. I have published my Msc and Ph.D work in Journals which are recognized as International. I have around nine publications and I have presented my paper in national level conferences in India. I have also Published two books on my MSc and Ph.D work. I am on the way of preparing the work that I did here in USA for getting published in some International journal.
My questions are:
1. Can I apply for GC ?
2. Do I have to work to apply GC.
3. In which category can I apply my GC. Can I apply in EB 1 category ?
Thanks for your help in advance,
1. You seem to have good credentials. You can self-petition for a Green card.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Getting married after green card - I-130 Petition
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- Green card application and Phd student in Computer Science
- PhD on Bible and applying for green card
- Questions about adjustments to the I-140
- Self petition and medical Phd student
- Received a letter requesting the ETA-750
- Field of study and Phd
- Green card for student pursuing PhD in STEM field
- Pending I-140, can I apply for a H1?