Question on DIY self-petition packet
I am a recent Phd Graduate in microbiology from US university, I am a fellow in cancer research since April 2013. I have been in US for 12 years. I got a MS in microbiology and then worked for 4 years before starting phd in the same university. I do not have strong publications but I think I can prepare a strong case for EB1A . I do not wish to go the NIW track because I am from India and EB2 numbers are unavailable. Does your packet include sample recommendation letters for a Phd student or a fresh Phd filing EB1A?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A approval
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- PhD in Psychology, can I apply for Green card while on a H4 visa status?
- Publications and green card self-petition
- NIW success
- Do I need to have reached the highest position in my career to be eligible to apply in EB1A category?
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- Phd for green card
- Independent letter of support for EB2NIW?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012