Question on DIY self-petition packet
I am a recent Phd Graduate in microbiology from US university, I am a fellow in cancer research since April 2013. I have been in US for 12 years. I got a MS in microbiology and then worked for 4 years before starting phd in the same university. I do not have strong publications but I think I can prepare a strong case for EB1A . I do not wish to go the NIW track because I am from India and EB2 numbers are unavailable. Does your packet include sample recommendation letters for a Phd student or a fresh Phd filing EB1A?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- EB1A Successful RFE Response
- How many publications do i need to apply for a green card?
- Is self-petition strictly for PhDs?
- Need help on deciding between NIW-EB2 and O1
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- Researchgate - is it important
- EB2-NIV for Indian F1-OPT student
- PhD students currently on F1 can apply for EB1A or EB2-NIW
- Foreign PHD - Green card visa process
- Help me decide between EB1A or EB2 NIW.