Which category do I fit in?
I am thinking of self-petitioning green card but I was wondering which category do I fit into NIW or EB1A
I have a PhD in education from a US university and I design educational materials for US kids (middle and high school). I also have a numerous publications and conference presentations related to educational research.
Let me know if you need any more information to let me know which category I might fit into.
From your description you would fit more closely with NIW. Eb1a is also a possibility; here you will have to make a case that you are exceptional among all your peers in the area of educational research.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Question about EB1A
- Phd and green card application timing
- Ph.d student on F1 visa
- Just completed Phd and planning to self-petition
- I-140 application while on AOS
- A request for information: PhD candidate in Media
- Premium processing issues at Nebraska Service Center
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Request for pointers to approach Green Card Application
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW