Which category do I fit in?
I am thinking of self-petitioning green card but I was wondering which category do I fit into NIW or EB1A
I have a PhD in education from a US university and I design educational materials for US kids (middle and high school). I also have a numerous publications and conference presentations related to educational research.
Let me know if you need any more information to let me know which category I might fit into.
From your description you would fit more closely with NIW. Eb1a is also a possibility; here you will have to make a case that you are exceptional among all your peers in the area of educational research.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Phd from non-US university and green card application
- Am I eligible for Eb1A
- EB1A eligibility
- Can someone please tell me what my chances are to file self EB-1A?
- Planning to do a Phd and apply for a Green Card
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Would you suggest Eb1A or NIW?
- I-485 impact on F1 status
- Post doctoral research scholar
- H1B extension and I-140 petition