Which category do I fit in?
I am thinking of self-petitioning green card but I was wondering which category do I fit into NIW or EB1A
I have a PhD in education from a US university and I design educational materials for US kids (middle and high school). I also have a numerous publications and conference presentations related to educational research.
Let me know if you need any more information to let me know which category I might fit into.
From your description you would fit more closely with NIW. Eb1a is also a possibility; here you will have to make a case that you are exceptional among all your peers in the area of educational research.Sincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- We want to apply green card through NIW and our j-visa is about to expire
- Self-petition with only few publications
- Chances of converting into either H1 or Green card while on J1
- NIW evaluation: PhD in mathematics
- Regarding I-485 for spouse based on approved I-140 NIW
- General question
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Is the packet updated after the recent change (Dhanasar)?