Information about reference letters
Do the reference letters need to be originally signed letters that would need to be mailed by the concerned people to me by regular mail? I think they have to be open letters. Is that right?
Yes. You are correct. It is better to get original signatures rather than a print out of emailed documents. If you are hard pressed for time, print outs also work, but examiner may ask for originals. It is always better to use originals.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Required number of publications
- Should i reapply for J2 work permit while waiting for my husbands waiver?
- Will my profile be eligible for EB1 category
- Phd student planning to apply in EB1A category
- Do I need to do a PostDoc to apply for a green crad?
- PhD in vision computing seeking to apply green card
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Bank statement of a sponsor in EB1A
- Question regarding filing EB-2NIW after filing EB-1A