Information about reference letters
Do the reference letters need to be originally signed letters that would need to be mailed by the concerned people to me by regular mail? I think they have to be open letters. Is that right?
Yes. You are correct. It is better to get original signatures rather than a print out of emailed documents. If you are hard pressed for time, print outs also work, but examiner may ask for originals. It is always better to use originals.
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Post doc on H1B
- Can I apply on my own?
- Vehicle Safety Integration
- Self petition for Ph. D in Chemistry
- Overseas Employment
- Self-petitioning while working for a company with H1B visa
- USCIS Updates Count of FY2010 H-1B Petition Filings
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- NIW success
- J2 visa to EB2 through employer