F1 and green card application
I just discovered your website .
I am a PhD Candidate in English Education. My dissertation is almost done and I am waiting for the best time to graduate. Some people told me not to graduate or do OPT since I have to leave if I can’t find a job. I am facing a dilemma. Which way is better
1. maintain F1 status and do self petition on my own now ?
2. do self petition after graduating while I am doing OPT?
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
- Traveling to Saint Thomas on pending Green Card without AP.
- EB1A Approval Chances
- I-485 impact on F1 status
- Can I get NIW without applying J1-waiver?
- Assistant Profesor
- MBA student planning ahead for a green card application
- In case if my self petition rejected, is it possible to go through employer?
- EB2-NIW or EB1A?
- Visa Bulletin for November 2012
- PhD graduate looking at different options