J1 and Green card application
J1 status holder can apply for EB1 and/or NIW? Please can you give me deatil information about.
Yes you can self-petition your i-140 in EB1A or EB2 NIW. You can find more information in the free ebook
However, before you apply for change of status (i-485), you should have obtained a wavier or have satisfied your home country requirements related to J1 visa.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to J1 and Green card application
- EB1A with single evidence
- Green card and PHD
- How strong are my credential foe EB1A
- EB1A for Unemployed Ph.D graduate
- how strong are my Credentials are for EB1A
- Am i eligible for EB1-A Extraordinary Ability
- Question: Reapplying for a green card after a lottery
- Professor on a J1
- F1 to GC: First year PhD student looking for information on applying for GC.
- How many publications do I need for EB1A or EB2-NIW