J1 and Green card application
J1 status holder can apply for EB1 and/or NIW? Please can you give me deatil information about.
Yes you can self-petition your i-140 in EB1A or EB2 NIW. You can find more information in the free ebook
However, before you apply for change of status (i-485), you should have obtained a wavier or have satisfied your home country requirements related to J1 visa.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to J1 and Green card application
- EB1a Chances
- IT teacher and Green card self-petition
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- F1 student with EAD in hand (from concurent NIW EB@ application) can work off-campus part-time unrelated job
- What services does this site offer?
- Publications and green card self-petition
- NIW EB2
- H1 transfer
- Is one example petition packet sufficient to prepare a petition
- Which visa do I need to work in the USA?