J1 and Green card application
J1 status holder can apply for EB1 and/or NIW? Please can you give me deatil information about.
Yes you can self-petition your i-140 in EB1A or EB2 NIW. You can find more information in the free ebook
However, before you apply for change of status (i-485), you should have obtained a wavier or have satisfied your home country requirements related to J1 visa.
Best of luckSincerely
Green card for Phd Team
Helping NIW and EB1A applications
with our DIY packages
2 Responses to J1 and Green card application
- Do I qualify for NIW?
- Can I apply for a green card in EB1A?
- Questions for the EB1A DIY product
- Can a DMA student apply for green card
- Suitable category for a PhD from abroad.
- What green card application options does a postdoc have?
- Applying for a GC at the end of a PhD?
- Regarding PR
- I-140 together with I-765 for H4 dependent spouse to get a working permit